Enzo Leonardi

Enzo Leonardi

Milan, Lombardy, Italy
6K followers 500+ connections

About

In the last 19 years, I have covered many roles in the IT industry, starting from tech support, IT security, network administration, and software and web development. In 2014, I co-founded Bleenka, a dating app that raised € 150,000 through crowdfunding. Although Bleenka did not ultimately achieve the success we had hoped for, that experience fueled my passion for entrepreneurship and led me to co-found Skylabs in 2015. Today, Skylabs is recognized as a "Great place to work" and has grown to a team of over 110 skilled professionals.

Currently, as Chief Commercial Officer at Skylabs (www.skylabs.it), I am spearheading our efforts to explore new and challenging business areas. Skylabs is a Business partner that serves as both a certified system integrator for enterprise technologies such as Salesforce and Microsoft, and as a digital factory that helps companies innovate with end-to-end solutions. Our focus is to build innovative and high-quality e-commerces and CRMs, captivating apps, and pixel-perfect web solutions for our European and overseas clients.

As CCO at Skylabs, I work closely with our clients, acting as a client partner for key projects delivered to top brands such as Versace, Twinset, Benetton, Sergio Rossi, Bulgari, Primadonna, Max Mara, Cisalfa, OCTO Telematics, Whirlpool, Vodafone, Enel, ANAS, Alperia, Eni, Moncler, Urban Vision, and many others.

I am based in Milan and live with my nerdy wife and our little boss. When I am not working, I love to travel and explore life's various philosophies. I am also an active member of Couchsurfing, where I have the opportunity to host and be hosted by people from all over the world, learning about new cultures, sharing experiences, and discovering local sites.

Let's connect and network together! I am always open to meeting new people and exploring new possibilities.

Activity

Join now to see all activity

Experience

Volunteer Experience

• Contributor / Co-worker

CAV - Centro di Aiuto alla Vita

Civil Rights and Social Action

Helped young, scared and confused pregnant girls to avoid abortion

Publications

• Article writer

InforMAT (Fabbri Editori)

I wrote several articles that were included in the book "InforMAT - Edizione 2013". Publisher: Fabbri Editori

See publication

Courses

• Salesforce Trailhead

-

• Mind the Bridge Startup School

-

Projects

• Cisalfa Sport

- Present

I act as Client partner within Cisalfa's e-commerce UX/UI redesign

See project
  • Publimethod

- Present

I act as Client partner within the new Salesforce platform for Publimethod

• Rizoma

- Present

I act as Client partner within an end-to-end PIM/DAM solution for Rizoma

• OCTO Telematics

- Present

I act as Client partner to support OCTO within many worldwide mobile solutions

• Versace Retail Academy

- Present

I act as Client partner for Versace within the Versace Retail Academy project

• Eni

- Present

I act as Client partner for many intranet solutions based on Sharepoint platform

• Whirlpool - The EMEA Post

- Present

We partnered with Whirlpool to bring to life a new approach to the internal communications workflow. By creating "The EMEA Post", a platform accessible only to employees' of the EMEA region, the company can now integrate different touchpoints. Through an editorial approach, newsletters and long-form articles are coordinated to deliver the latest news and internal projects' updates

See project
  • Chanel Academy

-

I've act as Client partner within the Chanel Academy project

• EasyTax Assistant - Mobile app

-

EasyTax Assistant is an application designed to help all taxpayers: helps you to understand what and how much tax you pay, to control your deadlines, to save money through tax breaks but above all allows you to keep, in real time, all expenses that have an impact tax.

See project
  • Gay.it - Mobile app

-

We worked with Gay.it in order to build an experience capable of putting the platform's content directly into the hands of its community. Developed on July 2017, the new mobile app enables users to search other users through special filters, access and comment news and contact other members through the messaging system.

See project
  • Jobby - Mobile app

-

A mobile app thought to break down all possible barriers between workers and private employers or businesses. A simple user experience allows workers to explore available jobs uploaded by employers.

See project
  • OVS

-

I've act as Client partner for OVS' new mobile app prototyping project

• Barilla - Guardatustesso.it

During the second semester of 2017 we worked on the development of www.guardatustesso.it, a platform that supports an advertising campaign and fully responds to the brand's goal to reassure consumers on the products' quality and production. The website brings a simple navigation experience that gets customized based on each users' input, allowing them to enter Barilla's world.

See project
  • Vodafone - Broadband coverage totem

Thanks to the creation of an interactive totem, visitors of the centre were able to easily access relevant information such as coverage areas for provided services (ADSL, HDSL, fibre, 4G).

• Gela's Council Official Website

Web services development and maintenance for the official website of the City of Gela

See project
  • SMS7 and XMS7

I developed and distributed a small piece of software that let users send free text messages to any Vodafone Italy customer. Formerly called SMS7 and then XMS7, my software was downloaded for free by more than 100k people. It doesn't work anymore, but if you just google "XMS7" you will get lots of results about it!

See project
  • Sergio Rossi's e-commerce

-

I act as Client partner within the Sergio Rossi e-commerce platform project

See project

Languages

• Italiano

Native or bilingual proficiency

• Inglese

Full professional proficiency

• Francese

Elementary proficiency

• Spagnolo

Elementary proficiency

Recommendations received

View Enzo’s full profile

• See who you know in common
  • Get introduced
  • Contact Enzo directly
Join to view full profile

Explore collaborative articles

We’re unlocking community knowledge in a new way. Experts add insights directly into each article, started with the help of AI.

Explore More

Others named Enzo Leonardi in Italy

Add new skills with these courses